Wednesday, February 18, 2009

They're cutest when they're sleeping...


Actually, they are just "playing possum" in this picture. Abigail usually wakes up before Frances, and the first thing she asks for is her JieJie (big sister). When it is time for Frances to get up and start getting ready for school, I put Abby on Fran's bed and tell her to give her JieJie a kiss. Abigail climbs up onto Frances (oof!), who pretends to sleep through being squished, and Abby plants a kiss on Frances' face. Then they both cuddle for a precious few moments before I have to get everyone up and dressed and out the door. Of course, on the weekends, both girls are awake about 6 a.m. without any prompting from me. Why is that?!

1 comment:

Linda said...

SO MUCH LOVE in the Bushnell Household. I get all happy just seeing the peace and joy on the girls' faces. I love you all.