Thursday, April 23, 2009

Feedback, please!

Okay, you guys, if you are reading the blog, can you please leave comments? I feel like I am the only one viewing my blog, so it seems a little pointless to keep it up... give me some "reinforcers!"

7 comments:

The Tomchecks said...

I read it:) Don't give up!!

Lisa-n-Phil said...

Hi Girls,
We love reading everything and seeing all the pictures it's the one way we can keep up with all of you. Watching the girls grow, even from a distance, is quite a blessing.
Karen, you will survive eveerything with the fondest of loving memories always!
Love and miss you all BUNCHES!!!
Lisa-n-Phil

Cindy said...

Hi there!!!
I love reading about the adventures of the Bushnell Girls. Your stories always make me smile!

Linda said...

I read it, lots.
Of course, I worry a bit about having pix of children published on a a easily accessed blog.
That's Aunt Linda's job...to be overly concerned and overly in love with you girls.
( I don't remember my "login" all the time...so I can't comment.) The brain just ain't what it used to be!

Daphne Helms said...

I love these pictures and posts. My favorite picture is of the girls all dressed up for Easter with Abigail looking up at Frances. That is SO SO SO CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Your girls are precious. Keep the pictures and posts coming, Karen.

Clay said...

love your blog, pam in henan

Anonymous said...

I love LOve LOVE your blog!! don't stop.... I am thrilled to keep up with your adorable girls and my work friend who I miss and never see.....