
It's that time of year again... Frances' piano teacher had her annual benefit concert. Frances played two pieces in the concert, and this was her first year playing with the orchestra. For those of you who haven't heard me speak about the annual recital, it is in the piano teacher's backyard. Her eight grand pianos are arranged around the pool, and are amplified. There are two youth orchestras to accompany the piano students, and the orchestras also perform several pieces without the piano students. As many as 8 students play piano together at once. The children must dress in formal attire. A professional videographer films the evening's performance, and DVDs are available for purchase. It's a lot of drama, but we do it each year. This piano teacher is really good, and Frances is learning so much from her. Frances did a great job, and looked beautiful.

2 comments:
What a beautiful young lady. I love this wonderful person.
I'm with you,Dana,I LOVE this kid!!!What a triple threat: smart, pretty and talented!
And, I was concern that her little sister couldn't possibly ever be as cool as Frances, but....Frances is really helping her little sister become another cool kid.
Yeah, and their mom is awesome, too.
Post a Comment