Friday, September 14, 2012
Family Camp, 2012
I bought a new computer mid-summer, so I have to find the photos from camp before I can post them! I think they are on one of the six flashdrives in my purse.... But here are the Bushnell girls on our last evening at camp, out on the fairway before dinner. We were in a tent this summer, and as always, it was a truly blessed week. After we had been home about a week, Abigail surprised and delighted me by rattling off the memory verse, unprompted! Of course, Frances had been the first kid at camp to learn it, because there was a prize involved.
Deuteronomy 6: 5-7
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength. These commandments I give to you today are to be upon your heart. Impress them upon your children, talk about them when you sit at home, when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment