Sunday, September 14, 2025
More clarification....
Been ruminating all day about the new name and my explanation. Please don't misunderstand me; I do not in any way mean to imply God's gifts are cheap! He paid the ultimate price, He died in my place, paid the penalty for my selfish, stupid choices so that I can spend eternity with Him. I'm simply saying that it's all in how you look at things. Looking at my life through the lens of scripture, staying focused on the blessings instead of the challenges, I am able to see the beauty and the glory and all of the many blessings He has given me. Each new day is a wonderful gift. This way of living may not be for everyone, and some people may even accuse me of being in denial about the not-so-fun parts of my life. But I would rather be Cleopatra (Queen of Denial) than dwell on things that I cannot change, and hey - I am SO glad that you've made the choice to check in on my goofy, silly, happy, wonderful life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment