Monday, January 26, 2009

When will she walk?

Abigail at 20 months of age, is still not walking. I am not really worried; I know that it will come. And really, she CAN walk. She just doesn't think she can do it, or perhaps she just likes being carried! Abby has taken 12 to 15 steps at a time lately. I tricked her into doing it one day. I put her down on the lawn, then walked about 10 feet away to set up the sprinkler. She did not like being this far away from me (she's become more clingy since beginning day care), but she could not crawl toward me, because she does not yet like the feeling of grass on her hands and feet. So she stood up and walked to me! At the babysitter's last Thursday, she was walking a lot, and each time someone noticed, she sat down and reverted to crawling. Little stinker!

No comments: