Saturday, March 14, 2009

Abby's picture day



I recently had to take a day off work (no childcare available that day) so I decided to take Abigail to the mall to have pictures taken. Frances was the "most photographed child in America" when she was little, so I thought that I had better help Abigail catch up! I put her in a ladybug dress that I had bought in Guangzhou. While we were waiting for the portraits to be printed up, we walked around in the mall. Abigail was wearing her "squeaky shoes," a requisite purchase for most families adopting from China. There is a squeaker in each heel, and Abigail is so happy when she wears them! She can't say "squeaky," so she calls the shoes "fifis."

1 comment:

Linda said...

I sooooo enjoyed seeing you and Frances and Abby last night at Grandma and Grandpa Hunter's house.
The love you you all have for each other and the love our families share is so apparent that it completely fills my cup.
God has blessed us all with these beautiful girls.
Why are they growing up so FAST??