Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall....

Actually, on the inside of the closet door! Abigail loves to see her own reflection at any opportunity (the side of the car, a store window, etc.). With a bit of her leftover birthday money, I bought her a full-length mirror for the inside of her closet door, just like Frances has. I installed it the other night while she sat in the bathtub (a straight shot down the hall) looking on. When I was done, I got her out of the tub and had her come and take a look. Abigail was enchanted, and stood looking at her reflection, grinning and giggling for a few minutes before I prompted her to put pajamas on and get ready for bed. I'm sure that once I get out her dress-up clothes, that closet door will be open all the time for her to check herself out!

No comments: