Monday, May 23, 2011

Dangit!

The lesson I have learned is: Download, download, download. I had not downloaded my Easter photos before we went to China, and I lost my camera on the second day there. Oh well. To all you travelers, take heed! Before your next trip, use your camera to take a photo of a piece of paper with your name and address on it. If you lose your camera and it is found by someone honest, you might get it back! This is a tip I read in Budget Travel magazine, so I cannot take credit for it, but I will definitely spread the word.

So... no Easter post on the blog. Sorry! And the blog posts about China will have to wait until I figure out how to work with the photos that people in our travel group have sent me via Facebook or other means. But I will post a few other things, because I have a new (more complicated) camera.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Grandma Hunter has some Easter shots.
Of course, she printed them out, but is gonna take camera on a trip before downloading....augh. when will we learn. LOVE YOU.