Monday, May 23, 2011

A donation....

With my limited resources, I can't do a whole lot to help other people, but I can grow hair! My hair grows very quickly, so I donate it every couple of years. I wanted it long for our trip to China, because (at least for me) long hair is so much easier to manage. Up into a clip, fix the bangs, out the door! But yesterday, I went to see Sue, and she did a great job.

I donated a little more than 18 inches of hair. Poor Frances - when she said her prayers at bedtime last night, she asked God, "Please help me get used to my mom's haircut." I am still trying to get used to it; washing my hair freaks me out, because there's almost nothing there! But we will all get used to it, and after all, I can always grow it out again.....

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love it..sassy, LLBean look.
You look lighter. No way I am ever goin that short, but you rock it.