Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wildfire Gymnastics!

Check out Frances in her new competition leotard for Wildfire.... she looks awesome!

She got the leo tonight at practice, and as soon as we got home, she wanted to try it on! You can see in the photo that she still has chalk on her legs and between her fingers from doing bars. Switching gyms has made a world of difference in her attitude and her skills. At the mock meet last week, she scored a 9.4 on both floor and vault, and tonight, her coach gave her some corrections that may lead to an even higher score on floor. Frances is loving it! I told her that her new leo makes her look like a superhero, with the sheer sleeves and black wrist on one side.... maybe she can fly!

1 comment:

Linda said...

So Proud of this kid!! I know that change is hard, but isn't it awesome when it leads to great things!

Joshua 1 :9 "Be strong and courageous. Do not not be terrified, do not be discouraged for the Lord, your God, is with you wherever you go!"

I want a Super Hero leotard!! Love you all.