Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just Abigail and Mama....


Frances had a playdate with a friend one Saturday, so after Abigail's nap, my little girl and I went to Knott's. Abby was so excited to have time alone with Mommy, and we could go on all of her favorite rides. She got a map upon entering the park, and (despite the fact that she can't read yet) Abigail checked her map after each ride, to see what she wanted to do next.

She waved to one of the characters in Camp Snoopy - she is still not comfortable getting close to them - and we zig-zagged all over the park as Abigail chose rides in random order. We had no time constraints, so I let her plan our evening.

Of course, we had to ride on the stagecoach. That is Abigail's all-time favorite ride at Knott's. And... we got to ride on the top! Abigail happily waved to all of the people we passed during our stagecoach journey through the park.

Abigail rode the airplanes & the little rollercoaster, and she & I rode the carousel, the sombreros (like the teacups), the crazy bus, the stagecoach, the little train.... so much fun! She had a very loose tooth that day, and I was worried that it was going to fall out at Knott's and get lost!

When we finally left the park, Abigail asked if we could stop for some Chinese food. Frances doesn't like it, so the only time Ab & I eat it is when Frances is elsewhere. As we pulled into the parking lot of Panda Express, Abigail's tooth fell out! It was a great night!

No comments: