Sunday, December 20, 2009
The season begins!
Frances learned "Joy To The World" on the piano this year, and did a beautiful job playing it at the Christmas recital. Trying to keep Abigail quiet and still during the piano recital was a little like trying to contain a puppy! She wiggled, talked loudly, you name it, while I tried to maintain some sort of dignity, avoid disturbing other people, and show respect for the performers. Aargh! At one point, while several students quietly waited for the piano teacher's signal to begin playing, Abigail said, "Mama big time out! Behave!" The dad sitting in front of me cracked up. Near the end of the recital, we all got to stand up for the "Hallelujah Chorus" from Handel's "Messiah." I thought it would be safe to let Abby stand, but she started jumping up and down, and shouting! I took her outside onto the deck to wait until the end of the recital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Abigail has the same cheesy grin as Micah:) And Francis, you are so beautiful, I bet you were amazing at your recital...btw abby is beautiful too with her cheesy grin
Post a Comment