Linda just had to report that..
The Bushnell Family( & Dana) are home-- safe and sound, & tired
1st pic: Frances, after doing backbends in her room and cartwheels on the lawn, noticed the big "x" above their house. I couldn't help but think that it was like finding the big "X" on a treasure map. May God always bless this treasure of a family.
2nd pic: Frances & panda friend get cozy with her good buddy, Haley, under the soveneir hat that her Mom (Dana) lugged home from China
3rd pic: Karen and Abigail chat with Kathleen, who was Karen's travel buddy to get Frances, twice. Abigail is quite the flag-waver!
4th pic: Sorry the last picture is sideways. I ill try to fix that another time. Abigail is just so cute with the American flag we gave her at the airport. (and, what a cute smile!!)

1 comment:
Congratulations on your beautiful new baby girl. Abby is a very blessed little one who has joined a fabulous family. Frances is going to make a wonderful big sister. Karen, you are a wonderful mom, which is why so many comment on how charming Frances is. I know it will be the same this time around. God has truly blessed you all and will continue to do so.
I don't have an e-mail for you, but we are having New Year's at our house starting at 7PM. It's a very casual pot luck. If you can come, wonderful. If you can't I certainly understand that. You truly have your hands full now.
If you want to get in touch with me, you can call me at 661-478-4788 or email jnekamp@ca.rr.com.
Thanks for the blog. It was fun to read and see the pictures.
All my love,
Esther
Post a Comment