Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Counting down the hours...



Yes, I went to work today, although my teaching team might have wished I had called in a substitute... I was pretty useless, but I didn't want to use up any sick days before I had to! They have shown me how to use the wireless internet (and are sending along an internet cable just in case - thank you, Eskayla!) and now they have supervised me in moving photos from the camera to the computer to the blog, but I am still praying for "techies" in my travel group! My own laptop crashed hard last night, and I may have to get a new one when I come home. I am taking Eskayla's laptop on the trip. In less than 24 hours, we will be on the way to Tokyo...

1 comment:

Jon L. said...

The Lindfors family has Abigail's picture on our fridge and we will pray for you every day.